Reflect

Reflect
American Widgeon

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love taking pictures

Today was an "up and at 'em early" day! I hit Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge before 7 a.m. this morning and stayed until about noon! Great light for pictures!!!

This is a Cinnamon Teal Drake and he was real sharp looking in the morning sun.
This guy was doing barrel rolls taking a bath. The one thing I love about photography versus hunting is I get a lot more time snapping pictures to observe. You would be amazed at some of the things you can witness -->
Breakfast anyone? This piece of water/marsh is a consistant place for me to find Herons.
And here is another Cinnamon Teal Drake - I really saw quite a few of them today. Beautiful birds.


I'll add more later. What a great day and I get to try it again tomorrow morning too.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment